2013年7月5日金曜日

米粉の焼き菓子試作はじめました / I'm studying the recipe and how to make delicious cake, muffin, bagel, and bread from rice powder which  

I decided to study making delicious sweets and bread with rice powder yesterday. Then at once
I tryed making something this morning.



rice scone (plain)

rice bagel (mattya&raisin)

(maccha powder,instead of pumpkin powder)
Camembert cheese&tomato, GYOZA dog, CALPIS bread, and sausage bread
from left avobe, counterclockwise 
The rice scone was different from which is made from flour. It was a little sticky, more and more I chew it, the taste of rice, soft sweet , appeared more, and became better.
Rice bable, the texture was nice, but the taste・・・need more study. (maybe maccha taste was too strong)
Breads, almost all of them were sticky a little. Maybe I needed to knead well.
I'll make effort to make a bread without flour, with only rice powder. But it is difficult to deal with rice powder well and to bake bread itself. So at first, I think I should practice make basic bread from flour.

                      Have a good day☆








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿