2013年7月2日火曜日

レーズン酵母もご飯がお好き?!/ Yeast fungi adhereing to raisin also likes rice?!

Last months 23rd I put raisins and water into a sterulized bottle in order for the fermentation occur.
It is said that usually the fermentation, by raisin yeast, occur in 3 days. But there were any change in the bottle 26th. Why? My husband said 'is it because water activity? Some kind of yeast can't live in the water with high suger content.'. Oh, I had no idea about that! So I added some water. After 2 days, no change. Thinking that it may because of temperature,I made the bottle leave in warm condition. No change. Yesterday, I knew ''Rakken-temple kobo''. Rakken-temple kobo is complex type, an apple, a carrot, a yam and rice are used to fermentation occur. And I glittered. 'How about adding rice as their nutrients'. Then this morning I did it. When I came home, I found that a lot of air bubble in the bottle, which meant yeast breathe well. Finally they were activated! Now I can hear a unique sound produced by the yeast.
By the way, last weekend I went home to Ibaraki. And I prepared some kind of bread for my mother who loves bread and had them with my dear sisters and niece. They were happy, which made me also happy.

Yogurt bread leavened with baking powder

Monkey bread- Chocolate, strawberry jam, ogura ann or butter inside each small portion



Tofu muffin- Very easy to make. Mix Tofu, honey, olive oile, flour and baking pouder with a folk in order and just bake in a oven. I decorated with chocolate for my niece who loves chocolate very much.



 
 Other things I made these days...
  


Red Japanese basil syrup. I noticed I didn't have enough sugar after started preparing, so added ume syrup used black syrup as sugar.



Ume-miso (Just prepared)

Ume- syrup-juice (with soda)


Eggs-benedict( Because I bought a lot of bread, instead of English muffin, I toasted bread left behind)


Have a Goo Night☆



























 
 
 
 

3 件のコメント:

  1. egg-benedict食べたい〜

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. 来てくれてありがとう。8月中におうちヴァカンスしましょう☆出張シェフします。冷やしたシャンパンを一緒に。暑くなってきたから、この間話した、melon de cavailon au port (メロン ド キャヴァイヨン オ ポルト)も、美味しいでしょうね。もちろん茨城のフレッシュなメロンで。
    Thanx for visiting my blog. Let's have special vacation at hom in August☆I'll visit your home and cook it. How about over drinking well colded champagne? Because it becomes hotter and hotter, melon de cavailon au port, which we talked about last time, must be delicious. Of course we'll get the melon, which is fresh and made in Ibaraki.

    返信削除