2013年7月6日土曜日

米粉スコーンvol2と米粉のスパイシーケーキ / rice scone vol.2 & rice spicy cake


This morining, I tried to bake rice scone again. One is the same recipe that of yesterday to compare.
Tere was 2 differences between last time and this time. Last time I mixed ingredients the night before, today immidiately baked after making scone dough. 2nd, today used honey insted of agave sirup. As a result(may be) , the texture and taste weren't same at all. Both of them were sticky, but not same. Last one was similar to Japanese mochi, so I think that it might go with syoyu. Today’s was similar to bagel, and outside was very crispy, had less rice flavor.
Moreover I bake other kind of scone, I putted soy-yougret and a little sake lees instead of soy milk. I and husband thought that this one was better than plain one.
Additionally I tried to make rice cake which contained raisin, apricot, yuzu  peel, and some kind of spice. This was a little bitter so maybe go well with jam or cream.
From left, spicy cake, soy-yougret scone, and plain scone. Maybe because of using cup not cake pan, spicy cake was look like scones...

                         Have a good weekend☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿