2013年7月4日木曜日

異物が優勢してしまったようです/ It seemed that the winner was something strange


Yesterday I got home in a happy mood because I was sure that the yeast was well cultivated seeing how they went in the morning. But I opened the bottle and smelled it when I came home, knew that I might have cultivated something strange. Discarding it was only thing what I could. Unfortunately, there was one more thing which depressed me. I prepared to make ‘soyasi-water’, which is needed to make original soy yogurt. I put rice and water into a bottle, left it in a refrigerator for 3 days ( to kill unwanted bacteria)  after that kept it in a room temperature for 3 days(to ferment). If I successed, I ought to see a film on the surface of the water, but not. I failed.

Am I unsuited for fermentation…?

I’m going to bake scones and bagels to take my mind off.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿